(1-30 April, 2016)
(1-25 May, 2016)
|Standard Registration (Assist.Prof.,Assoc.Prof, Prof.)
Discounted Registration(Dr.,Res.Assist., Students)
- Registration fee includes 18% Value-Added-Taxes (VAT).
- Registration fees could be paid by bank wire transfers or credit cards.
- Conference registration form must be filled, scanned and e-mailed.
- Registration fee includes lunches for 2 days, gala cocktail and dinner, coffee breaks and snacks, transportation to/from city centers, conference bag, congress book, name tags, congress program booklet, tickets for conference activities, participation certificates and discounts for papers to be published in congress journals.
- All papers presented in the Congress get 50% discount for publishing in congress journals after a referee review process.
- The copy of university identification card needs be attached to the registration form if the registration discount is applied.
Click for Payment and Registration Page.